Miniature Pro Football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Affliction 2016

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Affliction 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Affliction 2016   Affliction 2016 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 8:51 pm

Affliction was all what is was setup to be!!! Jim " The Hulk " Davis walked away with all the hardware and a commanding lead in MPF points.

Being feared as one of the sports feared Coaches of all time , Jim was the first Coach to be elected into Miniature Pro Football Hall of Fame at the Affliction Tournament of 2016 in Las Vegas Nevada.

Miniature Pro Football would like to congratulate Jim Davis on his accomplishments on the sport and wishes him new endeavors with Miniature Pro Football.
Back to top Go down
SWARMCOACH45
Admin
SWARMCOACH45

Affliction 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affliction 2016   Affliction 2016 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 8:11 pm

The Tucson vengeance Tournament Is gonna be really fun i cant wait...We need to know the cooaches who will be making this tournament by May 15th... LET'S GET IT
Back to top Go down
teamvenom15

teamvenom15

Affliction 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affliction 2016   Affliction 2016 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 8:28 pm

I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE READY FOR THE VENOM...STRONGER BASES...WE WANT THE VENGEANCE TITLE cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Affliction 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affliction 2016   Affliction 2016 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Affliction 2016
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Miniature Pro Football :: Your first category :: Photo Gallery-
Jump to: